Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Who invited Cancer to the party???

This Cancer guy is really starting to piss me off..and yes it is a guy. I've decided.
It's like one of those friends that you delete off facebook yet they continue to send you friend requests. You then block them but they come back with a different email address and try to friend request you again! GET THE HINT!! I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND!!!
No matter what I do and what hints I drop, he isn't going away. So the next step is to kill him. That should do it!
He has come back around after five months trying to invade my body and mind and enough is enough. The first three rounds of chemo and a trachelectomy scared him off but not good enough. He then crashed the party again and decided to invade my lady parts which resulted in me getting a hysterectomy. Thanks a lot "friend". He brought a few friends with him this time and they lingered around the party. Even after the party was over, we found them passed out in a lymph node or two. They sure partied hard! I have gathered my troops and we are ready to finish them off, make them extinct! I'm really hoping these two party animals that Cancer brought haven't hooked up and don't have little cancer babies in waiting...they won't know what hit them!
Ps: I have stage 3 cervical cancer even though I don't have a cervix any more but it is metastatic because it has spread to lymph nodes in my upper abdomen. That's all. Carry on. 

1 comment:

  1. Erica you had such a way with words. This was so wonderfully written. You were taken too soon and are very missed. I know you are shaking up heaven in the very best way.

    ReplyDelete