Thursday, August 6, 2015

Fanny pack buddies for life!

Twinsies!

So for the past week and a bit I had to wear the world's most annoying Fanny pack with that lovely machine that was constantly pumping those nauseating antibiotics into me. I thought I was the only person in the entire world having to endure this annoying thing....but low and behold...who goes and gets an infected bug bite?? My best bud...Michael Anderson!! Now, I know he said he randomly got bit by a mysterious bug..but we all know what a good friend he is and he didn't want me to suffer alone! 
Love it! It definitely made us laugh and laugh and laugh...and hanging out together with our matching bags and machines made this terrible thing totally (somewhat) acceptable!
We had an exclusive club...








No comments:

Post a Comment