Thursday, May 7, 2015

Who would have thought that one day in December when I sat across this wonderful person at Kelly O'Bryan's Kamloops that he would move to Calgary and we would fall into a beautiful friendship!
Had I not been at Kelly O'Bryan's that day and had not striked up a random conversation with Michael Anderson I would have not had this beautiful soul in my life! I have never laughed so hard over random things and would have never seen a house turn into a giant smiley face!



I also would have not met Jon-michael Bertoli. Another amazing person that came into my life at the most perfect time!

Throughout the years people come and go. Breakups happen, those who say they love you leave you, those who say they cherish friendships lie. But I know that having these two amazing men in my life are going to be there forever! For better and for worse!
My two brothers from other mothers!
Also, to find out that Micheal's dad dated my mom in the 70's is so random and what a crazy connection! My mom and Jim were best friends with his parents. And now I'm friends with their son! Again, had certain things not happened we would not have met. Everything happens for a reason!
Thank you to JM for the awesome care package he had waiting for me when he picked me up!
I love you both to the moon and back!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It really is a small world! I truly believe people come into our lives for a reason and yes...leave for a reason too. I too, love that you have these two amazing men in your life. I think of them more as Earth Angels...and Thank you Michael and JM for being there for Erica...next best thing then being there myself ...Love you !!!!!

    ReplyDelete